Aviation insurance is insurance coverage geared specifically to the operation of aircraft and the risks involved in aviation.
Aviation insurance policies are distinctly different from those for other areas of transportation and tend to incorporate aviation terminology, as well as terminology, limits and clauses specific to aviation insurance.
Beta Aviation offers the following insurance products (click to learn more):
• Full Flight Risk
• Ground Risk
• Hull War and Allied Perils
• Aircraft Spare Parts Insurance
• Deductible Insurance
• Third Party Legal Liability
• Passenger Legal Liability
• Combined Third Party and Passenger Legal Liability
• Cargo Liability
• Passenger and Baggage Delay Liability
• Airside Liability
SEAT PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
• Coverage in the event of Death
• Coverage in the event of Permanent Disablement
If you have any questions regarding the aircraft insurance, or if you would like us to send you a quote for insurance, please do not hesitate to contact us.